Saturday, January 31, 2009

Knights of the Guild


Been a super busy day today.. but in a good way.

Lots of Guild podcast news... first we got our drawing that we commissioned from the say person who did the drawings for The Guild cast. It turned out great (even thought I don't think I'm that large).

Second Jenni came over to record a promo and our first episode. After a rough start, trying to get skype to work so we could do an interview with Dani (Guild fan) every went smooth. Jenni and I just clicked.. we laughed and told stories and played off each other very well.

Third I cut the promo together

And Fourth, I finished the podcast website, which you can view here. I think it turned out great. I then uploaded the promo podcast to the website and also uploaded it to itunes for review. Once the approve the podcast you'll be able to subscribe to it on itunes.

Next up I have to do an interview with a crew member (Director Sean) and a cast member which I have figured out yet. Then I can cut the first episode together and post it up by Feb 15th.

It was a great day today.. lots of fun and I'm really looking forward to continuing this podcast for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment