Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Foiled!!

Today I foiled the desk of my friend Will. A few weeks ago we were talking during lunch about practical jokes. He kept saying how good he was at it. Well when we got back he pulled a minor joke on another co worker of ours. She then came into my office and said we have to prank Will. So several weeks passed by and the day final came. Will have an appointment and left the office around 10am and wasn't expected to come back till 11:30am. So I hatched my plan. I purchased five rolls of aluminum foil and wrapped every single item on his desk. Computer, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, pens, papers, post its, wires, coffee cup and even the coffee stirrer. If it was on his desk it was wrapped in foil.

Well he came back to his desk and had the biggest smile on his face. Of course he knew it was me who did it and proclaimed that he would have his revenge. So now I sit and wait for something to happen to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment