Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food Poisoning

So about 10pm last night I wasn't feeling so hot. I felt as though I was going to throw up and my stomach was being ripped apart. I knew something was wrong and because it came on so fast I realized that it must have been food poisoning. Harry and I had the same dinner (I made Chicken and rice) and he was fine so I'm thinking it was the Jack in the box I had for lunch. All I know is that I was in major pain and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I slept on an off getting up over and over to run to the bathroom thinking I was going to throw up.. well nothing happened. I had taken several baths to sooth my stomach. I had not eaten all day and had no desire too.

Well today I called into work and told them I wasn't coming in as there was no way I was able to stand for more then five minutes. Finally around 10am after another bath I was going to make my self-vomit. I knew that once I got this stuff out of my stomach I would start to feel better. Well I got out of the bath and was about to stick my finger down my throat when it happened. Four times in a row.. I hadn't thrown up in six or seven years and it's such a horrible feeling.

But once it was over I started to feel better and I even had a few spoon full of tomato soup, which my wonderful husband made for me. Slowly I started to feel better.. not great but better.. I hope to feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment