Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Sarah Jane Adventures

We had planned to visit my Dad today but since it's raining and at time very hard we decided to stay in. Since we had some time to kill and nothing was on TV Harry and I decided to watch The Sarah Jane Adventures. This is another spin off of the Doctor Who series. Sarah Jane was a very popular companion on the old Doctor Who series. They brought her back in an episode of the new Doctor Who and she was such a hit they decided to do a show for her. I have had the episodes for quite some time just haven't had the time to watch them. I finally burned them to DVD and we started to watch the 10 episode series. Each story made up two of the 1/2 hour episodes. So it was like watching 5 one hour shows.

This series is geared toward kids and you can tell that while watching but it's not so kiddy that adults can't enjoy it. I really liked the stories, some were better then others but overall this was a great addition to the Who world along with Doctor Who, Torchwood and now The Sarah Jane Adventures.

I heard this series was picked up for 24 more episodes... can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment