Saturday, January 5, 2008

Enchanted

Today I got to watch a very sweet and fun Disney film called Enchanted. I loved every minute of it. Such a great story, perfect for the family. A great addition to the Disney family of movies. I really enjoyed the story. Fairly simple story but very well executed. The special effects were great. I love the main actress, Amy Adams, who played the princess, she was perfect in this role. Some of the best scenes were when she called upon her animal friends to help clean the house and instead of deer, rabbits and birds she gets mice, rats, penguins and cockroaches.. that was hilarious also when she breaks out into song in the middle of central park.. too funny. And I loved the nice little twist of an ending. I'll be buying this for sure when it comes out on DVD. If you want to see a fun, family friendly, slightly romantic comedy then check out this movie.. it's a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment