Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our New Couch

A few days ago the co-ep of the current show I'm working on and I were talking and she mentioned that she is moving and selling everything. I asked if she had a couch since Harry and I were looking for a new one. She did have one and I asked what it looked it. When she described it to me it sounded like everything that Harry and I were looking for. I asked her to send a picture (above) and once I saw it and knew it was exactly what we were looking for. She was going to give us a great deal (which she did) but the only problem is she was moving the weekend and Harry and I were going to the Star Trek Tour Friday through Sunday. So we had a few days to find a truck and get it from her place in Venice. Luckily my friend Chris let us use his truck so after work today Harry and I drove to my friends Chris's place, pick uped his truck then drove to Robyn's place and loaded up the couch, then drove to Reseda to our place and dorpped it off then drove back to Chris's place in Hollywood to drop off his truck.. when we finally got home it was around 11pm and after working 11 hour day then 4 hours driving and moving I was exhusted, but we got our beautiful new couch in and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment