Thursday, November 1, 2007

When Dusting Goes Bad

While I was getting ready for TV night I wanted to dust off my beautiful Star Trek Collector plates that I have had for 15 years. They are sitting on the fire place mantel. There are seven of them and I did a great job on six but when I got to the seventh one I dusted a bit to hard and knocked of off the mantel and watched in slow motion as it hit the chair then wall and broke into four pieces. I couldn't believe what I had just done. It was very upsetting. Those plates have managed to move from apartment to apartment and there has never been a problem... I get near them with a duster and they are dust.

Of course I go to Ebay because I have to replace it. It’s part of a 30-Year Anniversary set. And of the six different one I manage to brake the rarest and more expensive one of them all. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment