Thursday, November 8, 2007

Roaming Dogs

Maybe it's just because I lived in apartments all my life but I have never seen so many animals loose in the neighborhood. I see tons of cats but that's not really unusal. What surprise me were all the dogs running loose. Having Daisy and her being dog aggresive it's always tough when owners walk there dogs unleashed. But at our new place there are random dogs walking around the neighborhood unattended. This morning when I took Daisy out for a walk we noticed one across the street. As soon as this dog saw Daisy both dogs stopped and stared. Luckily I noticed this and started to head back to the house quickly as the dog started to run towards us. I got back in the house just in time but Daisy kind of gave me a look like that had to be the shortest walk ever.. instead I took her out in the backyard where it was safe. I think I'm going to have to buy some mace or pepperspray or something that I can use on "attacking" dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment