Monday, July 9, 2007

Harry Potter Trio Hand, Feet and Wand in Cement Ceramony

Well like in my previous blog, the next day after the premiere the three main actors were going to be putting there hand, feet and wands in cement in front of Grauman's Chienese Theater. I figured since it was a Monday and folks would be working that it might not be a crazy as it was yesterday during the premiere. Well I was wrong... I got to Hollywood about an hour before it was suppose to start and again there must have been a few thousand people there. in the stands, along the streets all over the place. I actually parked and walked over to the place but I couldn't see anything and it was so hot outside I figure it wasn't worth saying. It was so much choas that I took a few picture of the crowds and headed back home.

Later in the day Harry and I went to AMC in Burbank where we plan on watching HP5 on Wednesday. We figure that 9:45 was too early for us so we got advance tickets for 1pm on Wednesday. When we get home there is a not on our door from our apartment complex telling me that they are inspecting the apartment on Wedesday between the hours of 9am and Noon. So we would no longer be able to get to the movie before 1. Going to try tomorrow and see if I can exchange the tickets for a later time. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment