Thursday, July 26, 2007

Comic Con Day 1

Today is the first Day of San Diego Comic Con. Tom and I left at 9:30am hoping to get down to San Diego by Noon... traffic was horrible and we didn't get there until 2pm. When we got to the hotel, which we were paying a ton for. There parking was full. The reason I picked this place was because they had parking. So we had to run around and find a place to leave our car and hope a spot would open up in the hotel.

Since it took longer then we planned I missed the first panel I wanted to go to, Paramount PIctures. So I headed to the dealers room "the floor" and had some fun taking pictures and getting some free swag. The next panel I wanted to do was Lost so I got in line about an hour and a half earlier to make sure I got in. The Lost panel was fun, they keep very tight lipped on stuff but they do give us little tib bits of news like Michael is coming back to the island. Jack and Claire will find out that they are half brother and sister and that the shows will be made of flashbacks, flashforwards and present time all in one episode.

That is the only panel I did today.. it was so crowded for a Thursday. I also got to met an internet friend and his wife and we hung out. Not the way I wanted to start my Con experience but it wasn't a total waste of day. Next up... Day Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment