Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shopping

Today Harry and I were finally able to get some shopping done. I've been wanting to go out the past few weekends but we've been just so busy. But today we hit Home Depot, ATT store and Ross. At Home Depot we picked up some shears for bushes and a rack. Now that the inside of the house is mostly done we have started to work on the outside and we are missing important pieces of equipment. So we picked up a few things.

Next we went to the ATT store so Harry could get his new phone. His plan was up and since I had gotten my new phone he has wanted to get his new phone. Of course he had to one up me and get a blackberry bold, which requires a $30 extra a month data plan, which I wasn't happy about but it made Harry happy so it made me happy.

After that we were going to do Ross then Target and look for house accessories. Well at Ross we actually found a nice painting for our guest bathroom, some odds and ends but the bit purchase was a bench for our master bedroom. We couldn't pass it up as it was the exactly color of our bed frame. Since we got that we could leave it in the back of the truck so we skipped Target and headed home. On our way home it started to rain but luckily the bench survived and didn't seem to have any water damage.

Little by little we are making this house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment