Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goodies in the Mail

Today at work wasn't as horrible as it was yesterday.. it was super busy but I was in a much better mood and was handling the stress much better. On a good note when I got home I had gotten a two packages.

First one was my Star Trek Christie's Auction House Catalogues. Christies had a HUGE Star Trek prop and costume auction a few years back and you could guy the catalogue with all the pictures and information about each item. It was going for $90 and I really wanted them but couldn't bring myself to spending that much. But a few days ago I found them on Ebay for only $20 for both + $5 for shipping. I couldn't pass them up.. so I got them. Can't wait to have some free time to look through them.

The second package were my new mic stands. I've always like the swing arm mic stands.. to me they seem more professional. So I spend an hour setting both of them up.. can't wait till Jenni and I do our next podcast.

Still haven't figured out what is wrong with my computer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment