Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Interviews

This morning I got an email from Vince saying he was sorry but something came up last night that prevented him from meeting up with us. He asked if he could do it tonight. I figured why not, it's better to have two cast members interview in the can so we booked him for after Michele's interview.

When I got home from work today again Harry and I ate very fast as I had to do a cast interview with Michele (Riley) from The Guild for our podcast Knights of the Guild. This time Jenni was going to be on skype as well as Michele. We started a bit late but the interview was in full swing by 9pm. In the middle of Michele's interview Vince contacted me and said he was ready.. so after we finished with Michele we did an interview with Vince. So it was a good night for Knights of the Guild podcast.

I cut in one of the interviews and did a final pass at the episode one. It is DONE. I emailed it to a few close friends as well as Felicia so they could get a sneak listen. It will be posted on Sunday Feb. 15th as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment