Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's up with that!!!

Today after hanging around the house and continuing our "do nothing" day we decided that we were going to go to the movies, since we had family here we haven't seen several of the big blockbusters. So we took a shower and got ready. We walked outside and low and behold my Jeep looked kind of awkward and sure enough as I get closer I noticed that I have another flat tire.. yep another flat tire as I had one just nine days prior and another one four-month prior. It's been a different tire each time but it's the same problem. The tire stems are causing the leaks. I was told with my second flat that the stems can dry out and crack, which would cause the flat. So it seemed they four new tires I bought a year ago all have bad stems and three of the four have gone flat.. so anyways we had to fix that and by the time I changed it and went to pep boys to fix it we weren't in the mood for a movie and instead stayed in and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment