Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doctor's Visit

Today I had another Doctor’s visit. I was getting my cholesterol checked, as it was pretty high on the last visit. So they were going to take blood and check everything out. Also they were going to check my testosterone levels, as they have been usually low.

I was telling my doctor about being tired after waking up after an 8-hour sleep the past few months and he said I might have sleep apnea and will have to be tested. For those that don’t know what sleep apnea is, it’s when you stop breathing while sleeping and your body wakes up and makes you breath, he said this can be happening 1000’s of times a night. It’s kind of a scary thought and I plan on getting tested.

Everything else looked good.. Dr. Mills was very happy with my blood pressure, as it was much lower then last time… 140/82

Now I just need to lose some weight and lower my cholesterol and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment