Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pre-Moving Day

Today I couldn't sleep, I was so excited about starting the move to our new house. I woke up around 6am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I decided to get up at 6:30am and began to organize boxes and what stuff remained in my toy room to pack. Harry got up shortly after and we headed over to our friend Chris's place to pick up his pickup truck. He and his wife are in Hawaii for a few weeks and he said we could use his truck. We got back with his truck and loaded up our first load and headed over to our new house. We met up with Bill paid our first rent and started to move in. The place looked alot bigger now that the previous owners stuff was gone. Harry and I walked through the house and choose which rooms would be my toy room, office and bedroom. We did a total of five trips and moved about half the boxes we had in the living room. It's slow going but it's a start. By next Saturday Oct 6th (our big move) we should have most of the boxes already over there. Both Harry and I are very tired not only from all the moving but getting early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment