Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Action Figures

Today I got more of the TNG action figures. Diamond Select Toys have been producing these the past few years and they are fantastic. With this wave I got Beverly Crusher in her Seventh Season outfit as well as seen in All Good Things... I also got Wesley Crusher and the famous Q. Both Beverly figures are fantastic, they have great detail. Q look pretty good and from certain angles he looks just like him. Then we have Wesley.. at least that's what the packaging says. I don't think he looks anything like him. Maybe if you look at him from a certain angle he may look somewhat like Wesley. I'm suprising because DST likeness have been dead on. I have already ordered the next and final wave of TNG figures. Which will include Nemesis Beverly, Miles O'Brien, Ensign Ro and Nurse Ogawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment