Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sarah Jane Adventures

I'm a big Doctor Who fan and I finally got to see the spin off series The Sarah Jane Adventures. Sarah Jane Smith was a companion of the older Doctor Who series and made a guest appearance in the second season of the new Doctor Who series. Her appearance was very well recieved so the decided to do a spin off series for her. It premired in England on Jan 1st but I wasn't able to get it till recently and we watched on our TV night.

I really enjoyed it. I think it had the same feel as the Doctor Who series. Of course Sarah Jane had some advance tech. stuff which some of the people who watched it with me didn't really like but it didn't really bother me. This series is geared towards children and you could tell but I'll watch it when it comes out in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment