Monday, February 5, 2007

Best Buy Chaos

Well I had bought Harry a radio for his jeep while my Dad bought him speakers. Today we had an appointment at Best Buy for 10am. I figured we would just hang out and wait. So we took just Harry's Jeep. We got there at 10. They said it should take 2 to 2 and a half hours to install.. I thought this was a bit long but the Best Buy we went to had was in a big shopping area so I figured we could keep ourselve busy for that amount of time. Well 2 1/2 hours pass and I don't hear anything. We decide to go and see how things are going. Well they tell me that it's going to be another 3 1/2 hours to finish. I couldn't believe it. There wasn't much I could do since the jeep was all torn apart. Since the Jeep was an older jeep they said it was hard to install the speakers. So since we only brought the one jeep we didn't have much a choice and had to stay in the area for another 3 1/2 hours. We were not happy campers but what could we do. So 5 and a half hours later the radio installation was done. On the way home we had some issues with the radio that we are sitll needing to resolved. Why can't thing ever go as planned.. I guess that's just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment