Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Day Off

Today on my day off from The Guild I wanted to get so much done but of course I didn't. The past five days really drained me and I fought with getting up or trying to get some more sleep. I knew I had a ton of things to do but my body was telling to get more rest. I compromised and slept to about 9:30am and then got up.

Once up I wanted to catch up on some Knights of the Guild business; donations, contests and such. Once that was done I did a bit more internet surfing before getting up and doing the dishes. I did manage to get outside and pull some weeds for a few hours but both Harry and I were hot and exhausted after a few hours and that was it for our weed pulling day.

Harry and I watched some missed TV and towards the end of the night I finished editing Knights of the Guild episode 16 part 1. It's currently being converted as I head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment