Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Job Offer in South Africa

Today I got an IM from a former line producer that I worked with. She asked if I was working because she had a job for 10 weeks working on a webseries for the World Cup and it's located in South Africa.

I didn't even really consider it as they wanted me to start soon and I'm currently working until mid July and of course I have my monthly Knights of the Guild podcast and my obligations to The Guild webseries. And to be honest I have never wanted to visit South Africa, now if the job was in Europe somewhere I would consider it.. but to me it was an easy choice. I said thank you for thinking of me but no.

Some folks think I'm crazy for not taking it, they say it's a great opportunity and it might of been but not for me at this moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment