Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Online Purchases

Today I got a 1 terabyte hard drive. I currently own a 500-gigabyte hard drive but it can no longer back up my computer as it is out of space.. so I have two choices.. get rid of stuff off my computer or buy a larger storage drive.. well the choice was easy. :) So I shopped around and found a pretty good deal on ebay. Maxtor 1 TB External USB/Firewire 400 Hard Drive and total with shipping was only $190.00. As soon as I get this I can back up my computer and start digitizing all this BTS Guild footage so I can start creating magic.

Also today I purchased from Amazon.com Pushing Daisies Season One boxset. I love this series and some friends of mine from down in Texas sent me a gift card. Once I had the gift card I knew exactly what I wanted to buy.. so thank you Jen and Dave for buying me Pushing Daisies Season One boxset for my Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment