Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Ready Room Podcast

For several years I have been a member and modirator of a sci fi and fantasy forum. It's fairly small but the people I have meet there are great. About a year ago we started a rpg (Roll Playing Game) that takes place in the Star Trek world. When we started I was first officer but quickly got bumped to Captain and started to run the game. Luckily I have a co-modirator now who helps me in running the game. Well we came up with a cool idea of keeping everyone informed of what's going on with the game.. we have decided to start doing a podcast called The Ready Room. I spent today finishing the editing on episode #3. They are so much fun to record as well as edit. If you want to check out the forums click on the link. Treks in Sci Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment