Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Action Figures

Man I don't know what it is.. but I bought more Doctor Who action figures today. It's a sickness I know, I can't help myself. New figures came out today and I just had to have them. the past few months have I have been really bad when it comes to buying action figures. I know I don't have the room but that doesn't stop me from buying. This past few months I have gotten Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Goonies, Labyrinth, Star Trek, and Lost action figures. Luckily Harry is cool with all these toys (one reason why I love him so much) he knows I'm addicted but he also know how much joy I get in buying this little pieces of painted plastic. I have cut down on what I get since the room is limited but I don't see myself ever stooping completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment