Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy 30th Star Wars

Today marks the 30th anniversary of one of my all time favorite movies and series, I can't believe it's been 30 wonder years. I was six going on seven years old when I saw this space movie for the first time. As soon as the little ship being fired on came across the screen followed by the really, really big ship I was hooked. Seeing Darth Vader walk through the blasted door was amazing and it only got better from there. Star Wars started me on my path to Geekhood. Star Wars has shaped my life so much, that I couldn't imagine my life without it. It was Star Wars action figures that began my now very large toy collection. Star Wars let my imagination soar and started my love of sci fi and fantasy. Star Wars was and is simply the best, and will forever be a huge part of my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment