Friday, April 13, 2007

Life Updated

Nothing really going. Work has been busy but not crazy like the past few weeks. I'm actually still dealing with my previous job Curl Girls, even thought I finished that show back in Dec.

I bought Harry his I Mac for his birthday but since we upgraded the video card it had to be shipped and we couldn't get it from the Apple store. We were disappointed but Harry is very excited about his new Mac and I'm very happy that I can make my Harry happy.

Daisy is doing well, still hates dogs but she's getting better.

Still looking for a house to rent, still trying to figure out if my Dad will be living with us or not.

Harry's jeep is still dead, even though it's been taken to the Jeep dealer and they nothing is wrong. We just don't have the time to try and figure why it's not working. Will work on that problem this weekend.

Very excited about some upcoming movies, Spiderman III, Transformers and of course this July will be Harry Potter month with a new movie #5 and the final book #7 coming out within a week of each other, also for the month of July I'll be going to Comic Con.

All in all LIFE is moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment